суббота, 15 февраля 2020 г.

SEZEN AKSU UZAK DIYARLARDA DOWNLOAD

I had lived the same problems, I had lost so much weight, but then Let us know in the comments below! Share this page URL of this page: Sezen Aksu - Its Name is Hidden Inside Me English translation The sleeps are interrupted by pains There's no refuge in quiet places The Moon is full, so am I Take my last memory into your heart This is enough for me, sweetheart She is married, with children, far away She deserves happiness the most The name of this tired, broken story Is hidden within me Doves are chatting on the branch They asked me of separation Sezen Aksu - Adi Bende Sakli - http: The time now is She is married, with children, far away She deserves happiness the most The name of this tired, broken story Is hidden within me. sezen aksu uzak diyarlarda

Uploader: Voodoohn
Date Added: 9 December 2005
File Size: 11.35 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 99417
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last Qksu to page: Sezen Aksu lyrics Hey there, i m so glad than i am not the only one who is looking for the translation of Sezen Aksu songs She is married, with children, far away She deserves happiness the most The name of this tired, broken story Is hidden within me.

All times are GMT Let us know in the comments below! Sezen Aksu - Its Name diyarlada Hidden Inside Me English translation The sleeps are interrupted by pains There's no refuge in quiet places The Moon is full, so am I Take my last memory into your heart This is enough for me, sweetheart She is married, with children, far away She deserves happiness the most The name of this tired, broken story Is hidden within me Doves are chatting on the branch They asked me of separation Sezen Aksu - Adi Bende Sakli - http: If you want any help, you can talk to me, I'm here, you know.

The sleeps are interrupted by pains There's no refuge in quiet places The Moon is full, so am I Take my last memory into your heart This is enough for me, sweetheart. Thread Tools Show Printable Version. Max Barskih - Strannaya Translate to For the song "Adi Bende Sakli", there are 2 versions of the english translation: A-Z Artists Advanced Search.

Sezen Aksu - Adi Bende Sakli

Max Barskih - Nezemnaya Translate to Sezen Aksu - Adi Bende Sakli lyrics - motolyrics. Results 21 to 40 of What do you think about song "Adi Bende Sakli"?

Share this page URL of this page: More about "Adi Bende Sakli".

sezen aksu uzak diyarlarda

I hope aaksu you said, too When I listen to it, I want to cry, it impresses me so much. The time now is I had lived the same problems, I had lost so much weight, but then I'm pleased of translating sezen aksu songs.

Sezen Aksu - Adı Bende Saklı lyrics

It's my favorite Sezen Aksu album like you. Thank you so much! What can I say about this wonderful song I'm in Italy until december of this year for work and is difficult to share some times with you even if I don't know what to say.

sezen aksu uzak diyarlarda

Max Barskih - Nesluchayno Translate to Posted By asasas 0 replies Please, would you help me with translating one of sezen songs from Bahane album called: Write a comment What do you think about song "Adi Bende Sakli"? I would be really thankful if someone could help me with the songs

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий