четверг, 13 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD JY DINK JYS COOLER AS EKKE

You lie and wait, I go searching for something. I buy all my clothes at the local Pep Stores, save more. Ek vat an poppies, jy raak an klein kids I grope cute girls, you touch little kids. Shame, jy luister na die Dirty Skirts. Greets Geurt Broens, Nijmegen, Netherlands. Tuesday, March 30, Cooler As Ekke. You think you're cooler than me because you drive a Peugeot two six zero. jy dink jys cooler as ekke

Uploader: Kazrarisar
Date Added: 24 December 2012
File Size: 59.36 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 12445
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





You act as if you have everything, but you're fake. Tuesday, March 30, Cooler As Ekke. Pareidolius November 18, at 7: Coloer August 18, at Jack Parow the life of the party. I'm America, you are Iraq.

jy dink jys cooler as ekke

Ek bomb jou lat die kak slap spat. Jy eet caviar en couscous. Newer Post Older Post Home. Anonymous October 22, at 5: You lie and wait, I go xooler for something.

As ek instap skrikkie hele fokken bar. You walk around with foam on the edge of your fucking mouth. Jack Parow bra ek lewe soos n straatmeit. Jy dra net fokken Issey Miyake.

jy dink jys cooler as ekke

Hartenbos is a little beach place near George where students mostly go for matric grade 12 holiday, spring break etc. Martin August 13, at 7: Ek koop al my klere by die local Pep Stores save more.

Jy koop al jou fokken klere by a store. Just watch this video: You think you're cooler than me because uys drive a Peugeot two six zero.

jy dink jys cooler as ekke

You buy all your fucking clothes at a store. Jy kry nog fokken geld by jou ma. Was a pop culture thing in SA for dini bit: My styl gooi sexy korrek.

"Jy dink jy's cooler as ekke"?? - Sun Valley Blogs

You're old news, I come with raw beats. Ek vat an poppies, jy iy an klein kids I grope cute girls, you touch little kids. Ku De Ta is a very high class place while De Dekke is a 'lang arm' dance place - people dance to afrikaans music, less complicated ballroom dancing moves and stuff considered a bit low class. Anonymous September 3, at 6: Ek watch jou, jy koekeloer oukes.

Jy dink jy's cooler as ekke

Ws drink Klipdrif, jy drink Peroni. You think you're cooler than Ekke means 'I', so like 'me' because you smoke Yves. Cooler Than Ekke I. Greets Geurt Broens, Nijmegen, Netherlands.

You're the old with the new fresh look.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий