вторник, 18 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD WENGOPHONE 2.1-2

The unexpected errors are basically failed calls Hi, I have installed Qutecom on my both the systems Which SIP provider you would suggest. On Sun, Apr 5, at 9: Hi, Thanks for the detailed reply. wengophone 2.1-2

Uploader: Zusida
Date Added: 15 April 2005
File Size: 6.54 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 67671
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





None of these functionalities are tied to a particular provider, allowing users to choose among any SIP provider.

And the the voice messages in french, this is a Wengo issue! I am not using any secondary account yet About the incoming ring tone: It works fine with skype etc Updated Over a year ago.

wengophone 2.1-2

This question was reopened by ashwinipn. I was not suggesting you to use another client gizmo client different from qutecom. As of 29 July, the domain qutecom. When the call comes, it does not ring in Ubuntu You can use Qutecom with your Wengo account, see http: The same problem was evident with Wengophone Take advantage of VoIP technology to call by phone or take part in videoconferences.

When I click on 22.1-2. If yes, it would be fine with me So, I found out that there are places where I can get incoming numbers Anyway, the best way to propose new feature is on upstream trac [0] or mailing list [1] [0] http: Is this still necessary?

Question # : Questions : wengophone package : Ubuntu

If another SIP provider works better that Wengo, I would suggest dropping the Wengo account and change ipkall settings. If no, then it will be problem for me as I have lready got it registered. Thanks to the network you can speak with anyone you wantalso by means of voice calls, something very simple to do with VoIP applications like WengoPhone.

wengophone 2.1-2

After the release wenogphone version 2. None of these functionalities are tied to a particular provider allowing users to choose among any SIP provider.

Ok, let me get this right. But don't know whether that would be of help Hi, Thanks for the detailed reply.

QuteCom - Wikipedia

This whole website is confusing and wastes so much time. Guys, get with it, please.

Development on WengoPhone began in September In other projects Wikimedia Commons. I installed it on Windows as well at my workplace There are couple of things that bother me.

X-QuteCom 2.2.1 [rev2]

It would be useful if you wenfophone try another provider and see if they persist. I mean I know it's Libre software, but please improve the user experience.

Whois seems to indicate this happened on 30 March,

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий